How does it work?
The mechanics consist of a series of coiled springs which sit behind the teeth, pushing them forward, while a thin plastic bar across the front of the teeth applies pressure in the opposite direction. The device is recommended to be worn for 16-20 hours a day for 6-18 weeks. In most cases, the Inman Aligner is usually much faster and easier than alternative orthodontic treatments.
- Contact reception to arrange your consultation appointment
- If the Inman Aligner is suitable, an appointment will be arranged to have an impression of your teeth made
- After sending the impression to the lab your aligner will return and an appointment to fit your aligner is scheduled
- Wear your aligner for 16-20 hours a day
- Regular 2-3 week aligner checks with your dentist
Please watch the following video for more information:
If you’re unhappy with your smile, suffering from moderate crowding or protrusion of your front teeth an Inman Aligner could be for you!