We aim to provide the highest quality of service and competitive pricing.
NHS treatments provide patients with adequate care to treat dental disease. All patients are entitled to such treatments which receive 20% funding from the NHS.
Example of NHS fees:
- Exam £6.36
- Scale and polish £10.16
- Extraction £18.13
- Porcelain Crown (front tooth) £111.44
- Metal Crown (back tooth) £95.20
- Silver Fillings(back tooth) £6.84 – £25.28
- Tooth Coloured Fillings £13.00 – £25.28
Health service treatment is free for patients:
- Under 18 years of age
- Those aged 18 and in full time education
- Pregnant or had a baby in the 12 months before treatment starts
- Named on a HC2 certificate
- If you or your partner are receiving the following benefits:
- Income support
- Job seeker’s allowance
- Working families tax credit
- Disabled persons tax credit
- Pension credit guarantee credit
Private treatments offer dental care which goes beyond your standard dental needs. With this service you have the option of paying more than the NHS fees and receiving treatments which offer the highest quality of materials and thus the best possible appearance.
Examples of Private Fees:
- Exam £24.50
- Hygenist (per half hour session) £32.50 [more info here…]
- Tooth coloured fillings from £50.00 [more info here…]
Six Month Smiles
Mini Smile Makeover
Anti-wrinkle cosmetic injections
- Adhesive bridge (per tooth) £275.00
- Porcelain bonded to metal bridge (per unit) £295.00
- Emax (per unit) £330.00
- Zirconia £340
- Temp bridge (per unit) £60
- In surgery: ‘Enlighten tooth whitening’ £395 (enlightensmiles.com)
- At home: Bleaching trays (including 8 syringes) £199.00
Root canal treatment
IV Sedation – £90.00
To help with the cost of high value private treatments we are able to provide interest free/low interest loans. This is available via Hitachi for treatment from £1000 – £25,000 and is subject to status.
Denplan care allows us to offer a complete preventative care programme for a regular monthly payment which includes all routine treatments such as regular check ups, fillings, X rays etc. Other benefits include worldwide emergency care and accidental trauma cover. Cover starting from as little as £9.88 per month.
Go To :