Paul qualified as a dental surgeon from Queen’s University, Belfast in July 2003. He then worked as an Associate General Dental Practicioner in Belfast until 2009. During this time he also worked as a part time Special Lecturer in Restorative Dentistry at the School of Dentistry, Queen’s University Belfast. Paul then opened Crossgar Dental Practice and by focusing on high quality dental care he has seen the practice grow from strength to strength.
Paul has a special interest in preventative and cosmetic dentistry. He keeps up to date with modern techniques by regularly attending post graduate courses.
- Paul has completed the SAAD course in Kings College London to allow him to provide sedation for nervous patients.
- He has also completed the prestigious MJDF post graduate qualification with the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
- He has completed a year long course in placing dental implants in Fortwilliam Dental Implant Clinic.
- He has completed a course allowing him to orthodontically straighten teeth using the Inman Aligner in as little as 4 weeks.
- He is also a registered provider of the Six Month Smile system to straighten teeth invisibly.